Store large amounts of data, limited only by available RAM
Storing hundreds of gigabytes of data in-memory lowers cost by reducing the number of required CPUs and nodes. It also increases uptime through a reduction of garbage collection overhead, and accelerates application performance.
High-Density Memory Store
- Store hundreds of gigabytes of data without garbage collection overhead.
- Operate within consistent and predictable latencies.
Scale Up then Scale Out
- Fully use the resources of your machine then scale out for redundancy and capacity.
- Create a more stable and predictable cluster.
- Use separate on-heap memory store and high-density memory store.
- Hold data in your Java virtual machine (JVM) process while avoiding garbage collection pauses.
Exploit Hardware Memory More Effectively
Hazelcast High-Density Memory Store solves garbage collection limitations so that applications can exploit hardware memory more efficiently.
Fully Use the Resources of Your Machine
Scale-up then scale-out by using a smaller number of large computers, creating a more stable and predictable cluster.
Separate On-Heap and High-Density Memory Stores
Hold data in your Java virtual machine (JVM) processes while avoiding garbage collection pauses.
Your entire data sets can now be held in cache for extreme in-memory performance, all with the simplicity of JCache or Map.