Hazelcast Pricing and Subscription Plan
Everything you need to maximize your Hazelcast investment.
We offer the Hazelcast Platform as a free open source edition and as a commercial edition. The open source edition only has community support, while professional technical support is available for the commercial edition.
The commercial edition is licensed via contract on an annual subscription basis. To get pricing, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Click on the buttons below to see a comprehensive feature comparison. Need help deciding if the commercial edition is right for you?
Our sales experts are just a click away. Or call us at +1 (650) 521-5453.
|Subscription Feature||Hazelcast Open Source Edition||Hazelcast Enterprise Edition|
Support Window Service-level Agreement
24x7 support, 1hr SLA
Quarterly Review of Feature Requests
Quarterly Review of the Hazelcast Roadmap
Email, IM, phone support contacts
Access to Hot Fix Patches
Simulation of your production Hazelcast profile for upgrade/config change verification
Black Duck Clean IP Report
Hazelcast Community Support
A Hazelcast node is a JVM on which an instance of Hazelcast is in operation:
- There is no charge per CPU or CPU core.
- The charge is based on the number of Members (Hazelcast server nodes), including Lite Members.
- The minimum cluster size is 3 nodes. Which nodes count as Hazelcast nodes?
- The node count is calculated as the number of JVMs that are running a Hazelcast instance. An instance may be run on its own from the command line (server) or started from within an application server (embedded).
- It is also possible to run multiple Hazelcast instances in one JVM. Multiple instances running in one JVM count as one node.
A production node or hot-standby node or warm-standby node is a JVM where the Hazelcast software is running. These are counted.
Ready for pricing?
We can help you decide which option is best for you.